FEE SCHEDULE AND POLICY: LENDER MEMBERS Membership Fee
None Lending Fee
None Payment Processing
The Lender will bear any payment processing fees incurred in the following cases:
- Transfer of Lending funds to online account
- Transfer back of Lending funds from online account to designated Lender bank account
- Remarks: Kindly note that it is the obligation of the Lender Member to ensure that the details of the designated Lender bank account provided to the Platform are always up to date.
Payment processing fees deducted from your withdrawing amount when you withdraw money from your online account. Note on currency and exchange rate risks
All transactions will only be accepted and processed in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR). If you have a non-IDR denominated account, you may receive a different amount from your originally transferred out amount depending on changes in exchange rates. Crowdo does not bear any responsibility for losses which may be related to these exchange rate fluctuations. Refund Policy
A Lender may cancel a bid any time during the loan funding period before the fund reached 100% of its funding target. Once the bid have been confirmed and the status of the loan is LIVE Lender are not allowed to cancel, modify or early terminate their Lending. Currency
This website is operated by by PT Mediator Komunitas Indonesia, a company incorporated under the laws of the Republic of Indonesia, having its registered address at: Menara Topas Lt 15 Jl. M.H Thamrin No 9 Gongdangdia Menteng Central Jakarta ('Crowdo', 'we', 'us', 'our').
Your privacy is important to us. This Personal Data Protection Policy explains our policy on collecting, using and disclosing your Personal Information. The processing of your Personal Information is also subject to applicable laws. The Personal Information which you provide to us whether from now on or previously will be used and processed, and continued to be used and processed by us, in accordance with this Personal Data Protection Policy (as amended, varied or revised from time to time).
We will take reasonable care and precaution to prevent the loss or misuse of your Personal Information. We may amend, vary or revise this Personal Data Protection Policy from time to time. If we revise the Policy, we will post the changes on our website or send a copy of the revised Policy to you by post or email. 'Personal Information' means any information in our possession or control that relates to you to the extent that you may be identified or identifiable from that information or in combination with other information in our possession. If you have any comments, suggestions or complaints, you can contact us via e-mail at email@example.com
Collection of Personal Information When you create a Crowdo account, or otherwise provide us with your personal information through the Platform, the personal information we collect may include your, Name, Email Address, Residential Address and Contact Number. You must only submit to us information which is accurate and not misleading, and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes (more information below).
We reserve the right to request for documentation to verify the information provided by you. We will only be able to collect your personal information if you voluntarily submit the information to us. If you choose not to submit your personal information to us or subsequently withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our Services. You may access and update your personal information submitted to us at any time as described below. If you provide personal information of any third party to us, we assume that you have obtained the required consent from the relevant third party to share and transfer his/her personal information to us.
- To process transaction(s) you submit through the Platform;
- To update you on the status of the transaction(s);
- To compare information, and verify with third parties in order to ensure that the information is accurate;
- Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account (if any) with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to transaction you make online; audit the downloading of data from the Platform; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of the Platform and customize them for users; identify visitors on the Platform; carry out research on our users’ demographics and behavior; provide you with information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our or third party sellers’ products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes;
- When you register an account with Crowdo or otherwise provide us with your personal information through the Platform, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material. We may use your contact information to send newsletters from us and from our related companies; and
- In exceptional circumstances Crowdo may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes, or for fulfillment of legal and regulatory requirements and requests. Crowdo may share your personal information with third parties and our affiliates for the abovementioned purposes, specifically, completing a transaction with you, managing your account and our relationship with you, marketing and fulfilling any legal or regulatory requirements and requests as deemed necessary by Crowdo.
In sharing your personal information with them, we endeavor to ensure that the third parties and our affiliates keep your personal information secure from unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, or similar risks and retain your personal information only for as long as they need your personal information to achieve the abovementioned purposes. In disclosing or transferring your personal information to third parties and our affiliates located overseas, Crowdo take steps to ensure that the receiving jurisdiction has in place personal information protection standards. Crowdo does not engage into the business of selling customers’ personal information to third parties. Withdrawal of Consent You may communicate your objection to our continual use and/or disclosure of your personal information for any of the purposes and in the manner as stated above at any time by contacting us at our e-mail address below.
Please note that if you communicate your objection to our use and/or disclosure of your personal information for the purposes and in the manner as stated above, depending on the nature of your objection, we may not be in a position to continue to provide our products or services to you or perform on any contract we have with you. Our legal rights and remedies are expressly reserved in such event. Updating Your Personal Information, You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on the Crowdo Platform. If you do not have an account with us, you can do so by contacting us at our e-mail address above. We take steps to share the updates to your personal information with third parties and our affiliates with whom we have shared your personal information if your personal information is still necessary for the above stated purposes.
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorized computer access
- Crowdo uses SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology when processing your financial details. SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break and is the industry standard.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by Crowdo, please contact us at our e-mail address below. Your password is the key to your account. Please use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and do not share your Crowdo password to anyone. If you do share your password with others, you will be responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account and the consequences. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and other information submitted to Crowdo. You could also be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf.
- Your computer's IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our Platform
- The pages within the Platform which you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on the Platform, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our website and the services and products we provide. Cookies are small text files (typically made up of letters and numbers) placed in the memory of your browser or device when you visit a website or view a message. They allow us to recognize a particular device or browser and help us to personalize the content to match your preferred interests more quickly, and to make our Services and Platform more convenient and useful to you. Web beacons are small graphic images that may be included on our Service and the Platform. They allow us to count users who have viewed these pages so that we can better understand your preference and interests. No Spam, Spyware, or Virus Spam, spyware or virus is not allowed on Platform. Please set and maintain your communication preferences so that we send communications to you as you prefer.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT CROWDO HAS THE RIGHT TO DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANY LEGAL, REGULATORY, GOVERNMENTAL, TAX, LAW ENFORCEMENT OR OTHER AUTHORITIES OR THE RELEVANT RIGHT OWNERS, IF CROWDO HAS REASONABLE GROUNDS TO BELIEVE THAT DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS NECESSARY FOR THE PURPOSE OF MEETING ANY OBLIGATIONS, REQUIREMENTS OR ARRANGEMENTS, WHETHER VOLUNTARY OR MANDATORY, AS A RESULT OF COOPERATING WITH AN ORDER, AN LENTIGATION AND/OR A REQUEST OF ANY NATURE BY SUCH PARTIES. TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE NOT TO TAKE ANY ACTION AND/OR WAIVE YOUR RIGHTS TO TAKE ANY ACTION AGAINST CROWDO FOR THE DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES. Contacting Crowdo If you wish to withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information, request access and/or correction of your personal information, have any queries, comments or concerns, or require any help on technical matters, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated February 22nd, 2016 RISK WARNING
- Lend through a Financial Technology Peer-to-Peer Lending Platform is a civil agreement and decision between the Lender and the borrower. Therefore, all risks associated with the loan are fully borne by both parties.
- Credit Risk or Default Payment is borne by Lenders. There is no institution nor government authority is responsible for such risks.
- The Platform with user consent (Lender and / or Borrower) has access, obtain, archive, manage and / or use the User's personal data ('Data Utilization') on or inside objects, electronic devices (including smartphones or phones cellular, hardware, software, electronic documents, apps software or electronic systems own and controlled by User, with the purpose of notification, limitations and mechanisms of the use of such Data to the User concerned before obtaining such consent.)
- Lenders who does not have knowledge or experience in Peer to Peer Lending is advised not use these services.
- Borrower must consider loan interest rate and other fees according its capacity in serving the loan.
- Any fraudulent activities are recorded digitally and can be known to the public through social media.
- It is required for users to carefully read and fully comprehend the information above before deciding to become an Lender or a borrower.
- The Government in this case are the Financial Services Authority (OJK), shall not be responsible for any breach or non-compliance by the User, either the Lender or the Borrower (either due to User deliberate or negligence) to the provisions of the laws and regulations or agreements between the Operator and the Lender and / or Borrower.
- Every transaction and peer to peer Lending activity or execution of Lending agreements between or involving the Operator, Lender and / or Borrower shall be made through escrow accounts and virtual accounts as required under the Regulation of the Financial Services Authority Number 77 / POJK.01 / 2016 about The Information Technology Lending and Borrowing Service and any breach or non-compliance with such provision constitute evidence of a violation of law by the Operator so that the Operator shall bear the indemnity suffered by each User as a direct result of the violation of the above law without prejudice to the User suffered losses according to the Civil Code.
This Lent opportunity is not an offer to the public and is only available to registered members of this peer to peer lending platform ('Platform') operated in Indonesia by PT Mediator Komunitas Indonesia and its related companies ('Company', 'Crowdo') who have qualified and categorized themselves as able to lent. The Company is a statutory body established under the laws of the Republic of Indonesia is a company that is not regulated by and / or under the supervision of the financial services authority in Indonesia. The Company does not provide any form of advice or recommendation of funding associated funding options within this website. We are not soliciting for your membership or your Lent and any person resident outside Indonesia who wishes to view these materials must first satisfy themselves that they are not subject to any requirements in their resident country that prohibit or restrict access. In order to access the offer information, you must first become a qualifying member of Crowdo.
The content and material available on this website are intended to provide information, and is not considered as an offer, solicitation, invitation, suggestion or recommendation to buy or sell funds, securities or capital markets products or other financial services. The Company services are limited to administrative functions. Company and does not give advice, provide liability or other obligation for its services. Funds placed in the account Crowdo, is not and will not be considered as deposits held by the Company as stipulated in the legislation on banking in Indonesia.
Either the Company or any director, employee, employees, representatives, affiliates or agents do not have responsibilities related to any disorder or problem that occurred or were considered to occur, which is caused by or due to lack of preparation or publication of material listed on the Company's website. All information is obtained from the Company's website will be stored as stipulated in Law 11/2008 on Information and Electronic Transactions and Regulation No. 82/2012 on Implementation System and Electronic Transactions, Terms and Conditions of the Company, and the Personal Data Recording Company.